The purpose of this course is to train you to acquire the skills and knowledge required to execute your dive to a maximum depth of 40 metres. The Deep Diver Course is taught over 2 dives, which makes this a very convenient Diver Course for your time.
- Dive 1 is to a maximum depth of 30 metres.
- Dive 2 is to a maximum depth of 40 metres with an emergency scenario incorporated.
However, Scuba Shane Diving not only cover the minimum requirements. We also incorporate the following skills:
- The use of dive computers to plan your NDL.
- Deployment of a surface marker buoy at depth.
- A variety of depth games.
- A better understanding of Nitrox
- Further, you will come away from the course with a good understanding of decompression sickness.
Importantly, I only teach the Deep Diver Course with a maximum of 4 students, which means you get a more personalised experience in your course. The Deep Diver Course is normally taught at North Stradbroke Island and all equipment is included in my very competitive price.
If you feel you haven’t pushed yourself then I invite you to the Deep Diver Course so you can explore greater depths of our undiscovered oceans!
Have you got your Nitrox Diver certification?
Why don’t you combine the Nitrox Diver Course for an additional $120 and extend your dive time with a shorter surface interval? And more importantly, a safer dive with less chance of decompression illness.
What price can you put on your health?